Thursday, May 28, 2009

"HOME, SWEET HOME!!!"

OKAY--I've thought about THIS ONE so long that instead of being 'long', now it's going to be short!

WHERE is YOUR 'Home, Sweet Home'? Hopefully, at least the HOME/place WHERE you NOW LIVE--but, I also have OTHER 'Home,Sweet HomeS'--like at BOTH our parents' houses/homes, I FEEL VERY MUCH AT HOME there, with them--of course, MY folks live in the SAME HOUSE that they moved into when I was 'just' 5 years old, still, which is very nice. AND, my GREAT in-laws live in the SAME ONE they've lived in since 1968!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO WONDER!!!!!

Also, I FEEL VERY MUCH AT HOME at our 2 sons' homes with their families--VERY MUCH 'AT HOME'--even know how to find most anything in their kitchens, etc.--to be helpful, hopefully.

And, in the homes of my brother & his family in Louisiana & my sister, (really in-law, but she FEELS MORE like my REAL SISTER!), Lisa & her family in Oklahoma, I also FEEL VERY MUCH AT HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then, there's our GREAT FRIENDS, Judy & Joe, in TX, I FEEL VERY MUCH AT HOME in their home with them!!!!!

And, also at the churches we've worshipped our God in, with other sinners--I FEEL VERY MUCH AT HOME there!!!!!

Sorry, IF I didn't mention everywhere & everyone WHERE I FEEL AT HOME.......

.....BUT, now--DID YOU BEAT ME HERE?--NONE of them are really EVER GOING TO BE MY HOME, because ALL OF THESE ARE 'TEMPORARY'--we're ALL 'headed' for our ONLY, "HOME SWEET HOME" in ETERNITY WITH OUR GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And, UNTIL then, we truly can't FEEL 'AT HOME' ANYWHERE ELSE--even though it MIGHT SEEM LIKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, I'm VERY THANKFUL to have SO MANY HOMES to feel VERY COMFORTABLE 'in'/here ON EARTH, and know they are 'JUST A FORETASTE' of our SUPER WONDERFUL HOME that we're ALL GOING TO SHARE, TOGETHER, IN HEAVEN--either after we die or at the END OF TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THINK ABOUT: WHERE DO YOU FEEL 'AT HOME' & why, AND are you LOOKING FORWARD to REALLY, FINALLY BEING AT HOME WITH OUR GOD IN HEAVEN ONE DAY?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hopefully, you are!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SEE YOU THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOD BLESS & MUCH LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MamaRose

4 comments:

Redlefty said...

For me home has never really been tied to physical locations. There have been times I've felt very alien in my own house, and other times I'm perfectly comfortable surrounded in a foreign city surrounded by strangers.

I guess what I mean is that as my faith continues to grow, I take "home" with me.

Love you!

Debby said...

I was going to say that I feel like I'm at home almost anywhere that God is. If I can sense his presence, I feel at home. If I can't, I don't. Now here's the dealy deal. God is everywhere. So if I don't sense his presence, then something needs arightening in me.

Debby said...

Oooh. Dadgummit! I originally came over to congratulate you on yet another grandbaby! I love how involved you are with your family. I love the love. That is one gift that keeps on giving, isn't it?

MamaRose said...

THANKS for 'coming over' & commenting on my blog, DEBBY!!!!!!!

I KNOW 'our' Michael thinks a LOT of you/fondly!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And, I TOTALLY AGREE--GOD IS EVERYWHERE, so IF/when we're NOT 'feeling' his presence, then, it is "US"/WE who have 'MOVED' & NEED to DRAW CLOSER, AGAIN!!!!!!!

And, you're RIGHT about our LOVE, too--I've ALWAYS felt like I had a LOT of LOVE to SHARE!!!!!!!! Which is VERY GOOD, cuz, it's ONE of the FEW 'things' WE TAKE WITH US, TO HEAVEN, WHEN WE DIE, I believe!!!!!!!!!!!!! So, it's not 'wasted', EVER!!!!!!!!!!

Some times/days, I just SEEM to be OVERFLOWING WITH LOVE for my family & others!!!!!!!!!!!!! And, it ALL COMES FROM OUR GOD/JESUS!!!!
NEAT, huh?????!!!!!!!!!

THANKS SO MUCH for your comments!!
LOVE YOU, MamaRose