Wednesday, November 12, 2008

OK--I'VE BEEN TAGGED--for the 2nd time, I think...

.....and I tried to 'copy & paste' the RULES, but I couldn't get them to re-print over here, oh, well.........I don't plan on RE-tagging anyone, so that shouldn't matter, right?????!!!!!

# 1--I took weekly PIANO LESSONS and gave monthly (I think they were) RECITALS out of my teacher's house from about 5 to 8 years of age.

# 2--I played with my (innie) belly button for YEARS--Yes, even with DRESSES on--that's one of the LAST times I did--I remember when I was standing in our FRONT yard doing it, with a dress on/UP, and my Mother yelled at me from our kitchen window to 'STOP THAT & PUT MY DRESS DOWN'!!!!!

# 3--I think Larry, my husband of 37 years was ONLY like my 3rd boyfriend & we DID get married in 1971 when I was ONLY 18 & he was 20!!!!!

# 4--At 45 years of age I rode on my FIRST SNOWMOBILE out in Sundance, Utah, and MADE IT to the TOP of the highest MOUNTAIN there at 14,000 FEET--and, that was between FALLING DOWN OFF it--which is supposed to be impossible--TWICE!!!!!!!!! WHAT A DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

# 5--I had our 2nd/last son NATURALLY--with NO DRUGS--and he weighed in at 8 POUNDS 12 OUNCES--and also said one of the FEW curse words, EVER in my LIFE, when Larry said to--"RELAX & BREATHE DEEPLY"!!!!!!!

# 6--I sometimes get my words up-mixed--BUT, my sister-in-law, Lisa, ALWAYS understands me!!!!!!!!!

# 7--I have MET John Wayne, John Thompson, John Daly, Hale Irwin, Dennis Eckersly, George Brett, Mark Gubizca, Jeff Montgomery, Bill Walsh, Marcus Allen, Joe Montana, Tony Gonzalez, Priest Holmes, Larry Johnson, Jared Allen, Boomer Esiason, Joan Rivers, Martin Sheen, Montel Williams, Colin Powell, Stephen Covey, Larry King, John Stossel, Raef LaFrentz, Jimmy Houston (has his own FISHING Show), and MORE........(some who most of you wouldn't know/recognize their names)--NOT BAD, huh, for a 'little' girl from ARKANSAS???!!!!!!!!!!!!!--(I think I did a 'backspace' & when I went to 're-do' my type & print, I didn't get it EXACTLY the same, sorry)

That's 'it' from me for today. Hope all of you are having a GREAT DAY!!!!!!!!! Love Ya, MamaRose

3 comments:

Redlefty said...

I'm guessing you didn't meet Colin Powell and John Daly at the same event, ha!

~aj~ said...

Fun, fun!

I'm glad you did this. I love learning new things about you (although I think I knew all of it except all those people you've met...didn't even know who a few were!).

MamaRose said...

Nope, Michael & NOT even in the SAME DECADE--HA!!!!!!!! We actually met John WAY BACK when he was STILL SOBER--or we THOUGHT he was, anyway--HA!!!!!!!!

And, AJ, tell me WHICH ONES of the 'People I've met' you didn't KNOW & I'll tell you WHO they are...